Friday, October 20, 2006

Go Marc

My buddy, partner and Godfather to my youngest, got a glowing, bordering on saint-like, interview/article on Newsarama's site. Check it out here: All Hail Marc!

I haven't posted in a while because I have been crazy busy. Some I can talk about, some I can't...

- Marc and I are signing off on artwork for our indie Graphic Novel to be published in early 2007.
- We are reviewing artists for our 5 episode mini-series to be published by one of "the big two."
- Finishing Issue Two of said mini-series.
- Producing "Gene Simmons Family Jewels."
- Pre-production on a pilot my company "Insert Name Here Entertainment" sold to a cable network.
- Negotiations for my company to produce a late night talk show for another cable network.
- Daddy and husband.

As usual I am crazy - but they are high class problems. I have nothing to complain about with the exception of every time I see my kids Harry Chapin's "Cat's In the Cradle" plays in the soundtrack of my mind. I am due for a break soon but I keep getting amazing opportunity after opportunity.

All this from the guy that cut class so much I almost didn't graduate high school. I guess I got my shit together.

No comments: