Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Job Doesn't Suck

I have a lot to write about...but no time to do it.

I haven't written in a while because I have been traveling like a madman.

First was the Kentucky Derby, then Las Vegas and I am currently in Turks & Caicos.

Where? Simply put - heaven on earth. About an hour flight south of Miami. Once a British colony, now it's own country.

I am back on Tuesday and will begin to share among other things...

- Rich people in funny hats
- Naked jockeys are not pretty
- Gene getting more press than the Queen
- Shopping at an adult store with Carrot Top
- The magic of Vegas buffets
- More 'Production Assistant from hell' sagas
- Which is closer - London or the Moon?

Not to mention: updates on the Highwaymen, Monster Attack Network and tons of other stuff.

See you back on the mainland....

No comments: