Saturday, December 16, 2006

Elevation


I haven't written in a while because I have been up to my neck in this reality show. Lots of great stories to tell, but my confidentiality agreement prohibits me from blabbing just yet. Trust me, I got some good ones.

One thing I think I can say is that I just arrived in Aspen for a week's worth of shooting. I am surrounded by powder and rich people. Snobby rich people. No surprise.

Tomorrow I am scouting a few mountains. Growing up on the east coast I have only snowboarded on ice, slush or a combination of both. I am looking forward to the 2 feet of powder. I am told if you can board at Hunter Mountain you can board anywhere, but we'll see.

It is also the first time I have experienced this high of an altitude. As someone with asthma, it's rough, but I think it will get better as the week progresses.

More updates to come...

1 comment:

Tim said...

Classic! These assholes never would have survived the '93 MTV Beach House. I feel like and old WWII vet swapping stories with a guy I stormed Normandy Beach with. Youtube man, it ruined this generation. Everybody's an EP now. No work ethic. Nobody pays dues anymore I've had similar problems here.
Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers before I call the cops!