Saturday, June 28, 2008

Disgusting Day


First up, an open letter to all men.  I am focusing on the men because I hope to think women don't do this.

Hey men - in what world do you get a perverse thrill by not flushing the toilet in a public restroom?  For as long as I can remember (grade school?) men's bathroom's are disgusting.  I don't get it.  Is it supposed to be a joke on the next guy?  Exerting some dormant and wimpy rebellious side?  "I'll show them...I won't flush!"

Fucking grow up.

As if that little present in the Barnes & Noble restroom wasn't enough, I then went into the t-mobile store to ask a question and - no lie - the salesman THREW UP right in front of me.  I asked him a question, he mumbled something, and then literally PUKED right in front of me and my family.

I have had enough of strangers' bodily functions for one day, thank you.

No comments: