Monday, February 27, 2006

What Year Is It?


Do we have flying cars yet?
Is the Statue of Liberty buried up to her pits?
Are the Knick any better?

I feel like I have been in hybernation - because I have. Since my last two posts, well earlier than that, up to the present, I continue to be locked in this little edit room.

I have eaten more McGriddles than any human should and my ass has grown fused to this ratty couch, like one of those mega-obese shut ins.

What's worse is that I don't even know if this show is any good. I think it is, I am pretty sure it is, but I have now lived with this puppy for so long, and have cut so many different freakin' versions for the network that I can 't really look at it objectively. It's my white whale.

I will come out of my cave soon and will reconnect with all you living folk. Make sure you save a jet pack for me.

No comments: